Delivery & Terms of Sale
Compost delivery within certain areas of Cornwall
We only deliver to certain postcode areas within Cornwall and to properties with good enough access (wide enough for a VW camper van). If ‘No shipping options were found for your chosen postcode’ please contact us
Delivery cost is based on your postcode of delivery address and will be calculated and displayed at the checkout. Please note that we only delivery to certain areas of Cornwall. If after entering your postcode it displays ‘No shipping options were found for your chosen postcode’ then please contact us for a customised delivery quote.
Delivery will be made within a fortnight, but we aim to deliver sooner, dependant on demand. A driver will call you prior to the delivery being made and will need to speak to you about your order.
- The tipper truck requires at least 2m width.
- It is preferable to meet the driver on site, however if it is not possible, you can give him clear instructions of where to leave the pile of compost.
- We do not take responsibility for loads delivered where people are not there to show the driver exactly where they would like their order.
- Your delivery must be left on private land and cannot be dropped on a pavement, public right of way or land that is not owned or rented by yourselves.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
- Compost is all sold loose and will be tipped into a pile – it must be tipped on private land and cannot be tipped over a wall or into beds, however our driver will try their best to deliver it as near to your designated area as possible.
- Some customers like to lay a tarpaulin on the ground for the compost to be tipped onto.
- In the unlikely event you are dissatisfied with the compost, please call the office on the day it was delivered or email with photos on the day of delivery and we will endeavour to resolve your issue.
- We are unable to take any responsibility for spread compost and complaints must be made on the day of delivery.